• 联系销售

Technical Articles

  • Rapid Prototyping for Sensor Control Development

    Learn more
  • Improving Software Quality with Static Code Analysis

    Learn more
  • Verifying High-Integrity Control Software

    Learn more

Filter all Articles


Article Published
This paper presents best practices for completing projects certified to DO-178B and DO-178C using Model-Based Design. Included are key considerations, methods, and capabilities of Model-Based Design spanning the software development process.
With a custom rapid control prototyping platform and Model-Based Design, Hella engineers produce a real-time prototype incorporating 80% of the final product’s functionality in a few months.
To improve code quality, development teams complement traditional software verification activities with static code analysis using Polyspace code verifiers, which use formal methods with abstract interpretation to verify C, C++, or Ada code.
Septentrio streamlines the DO-178B certification process with MATLAB and Simulink.
This paper describes how it is impossible to use traditional testing methods in order to test complex software systems. It shows how engineers can use formal methods to specify the full range of data in the calibration tables and verify software.
Polyspace identified the 97% of code that was free of certain run-time errors, enabling Elektrobit to focus code reviews on the remaining 3%.
This paper describes the tool classification and qualification approach of ISO/FDIS 26262 “Road Vehicles - Functional Safety” and summarizes the authors’ firsthand experiences with implementing this approach for development and verification tools.
PolySpace products use sophisticated math and analysis to prove the absence of run-time errors without the need to compile and run the code.
Aerospace, automotive, communications, mechatronics and other organizations solve the challenge of verifying and validating embedded systems comprising software and electronics.
Software systems deployed in safety-critical applications in aerospace and other industries must satisfy rigorous development and verification standards.

Receive the latest MATLAB and Simulink technical articles.

Related Resources

Latest Blogs