Xilinx Virtex-6 FPGA DSP Development Kit Support from Simulink
Xilinx Virtex®-6 FPGA DSP Development Kit with High-Speed Analog includes digital and analog hardware to enable implementation of high-performance signal processing and communications designs.
Xilinx® FPGA DSP development kits from Avnet® provide complete packages of design software and development boards for rapidly implementing MATLAB® and Simulink® models on ready-to-use FPGA development boards equipped with the latest FPGAs from Xilinx. Virtex®-6 FPGA DSP Development Kit with High-Speed Analog is optimized for implementation of signal processing and communications designs.
Features of Virtex-6 FPGA DSP Development Kit include the following:
- Xilinx ML605 development board with XC6VLX240T FPGA and 4DSP FMC150 high-speed data converter FMC module
- Xilinx System Generator for DSP™ for performing these tasks within Simulink:
- Model DSP algorithms in MATLAB and Simulink.
- Generate HDL code using a device-optimized blockset.
- Verify FPGA designs for Xilinx devices.
- All other necessary Xilinx hardware and software
- Two reference designs of WCDMA digital up/down converters, provided as Simulink models and synthesizable HDL
- Familiar DSP design flow, based on MATLAB and Simulink, for targeting FPGA hardware with automatic HDL code generation
You can also use HDL Coder and HDL Verifier with the Virtex-6 FPGA DSP Development Kit to design and implement signal processing and communications designs.
- Generate HDL code using HDL Coder and implement in hardware with Xilinx ISE Design Suite
- Verify implemented designs with MATLAB algorithms or Simulink models with FPGA-in-the-loop simulation