Radar system design requires multi-domain expertise, mixed-signal modeling and effective paths to implementation. In this webinar we will show how Simulink can be used to model a multi-domain radar system design to improve overall workflow efficiency. We will explore the components of the system such as waveform generation, RF receiver front end, and detection algorithms. A summary of paths to implementation will also be included. Detailed agenda includes:
• Multi-domain modeling and simulation
• Basic modeling techniques in Simulink
• Component specification with Phased Array System Toolbox
• Using RF specifications and network parameter measurements in Simulink models
• Paths to implementation on FPGAs and DSPs
About the Presenter: Jason Bryan is an applications engineer in the Signal Processing and Communications group at MathWorks. He has been with MathWorks since 2004 and primarily supports engineers in the defense industry working on communications applications. He has a B.S. and M.S. from University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, both in electrical engineering. He specialized in digital signal processing for communications systems and did his thesis work in the area of fault-tolerant digital systems.